FOUND!





Providence gave us the encounter
Lawlessness kept us at a distance
Nonetheless Destiny rejoined us
Far we'll drive
Firmly hold me near
Till we arrive
With grips tight
So I sail away never again
Googling through the dark
Mazes of shame and torture you strode
To bring me back home
A voice from afar
Your call it was
Yield to me you cried!
Listen, would not I
Quit, you wouldn't
Stretching towards me
My heart to get and
All my hurts to heal
Laying your dignity
Not in your royalty
But so low you came
That so High I go
A Wonderer I was
Tossed around
By the world
Carried around by worries
Though I was strong
Bodily yes! Strong.
Yet always wrong
In your sight
When your heart I met
Weak I became
Now right I am
In your sight.
Since I met you
Stronger now I am
Spiritually, Yes! Strong
Your love did it all.
In it would I dwell
Yes forever!
Keep me closer.
I love it here
Your warmth and words
They soothe my pain
I'll give my all unto you
Because you grant all I gain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EWE NAMES AND THEIR MEANINGS

BROOM-STICK TAPE MEASURE

EVER-FRESH TRUST