DON'T STOP LEARNING

I have decided to seek out for what I could learn than what I have lost in all situations.

So I say, "I have not lost anything, I have just had another opportunity to learn something new".

Even though there is the need to accept that certain situations and events of our lives are costly, I believe there are lessons everywhere to be learned.

Whatever the case, no matter how high the cost, you cannot afford to let go of the lessons the situation offer.

It is not wise to suffer the cost of difficult moments and ignore the lessons they offer too
To stop learning before death is to quicken death.

To remain gloomy forever because you faced the worst does not rewrite the misfortune.
There is the need to pick up the lessons, smile at the future and race towards it with confidence.

Don'tStopLearningEvenInTheWorstSituation|||||




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EWE NAMES AND THEIR MEANINGS

BROOM-STICK TAPE MEASURE

EVER-FRESH TRUST